BR8ES Plugs with electronic ignition/O-320

aviationeyes

I've been using the same W24 EMR-C for the last 3-4 years (~150hrs) and other than a little cleaning at condition inspections, they have given me reliable engine operation.  I probably don't need to change them even now, but their outsides are getting ugly with surface rust. Someone recently gave me a new pack of NGK BR8ES plugs. These are standard (i.e., no exotic metal tip electrodes) plugs otherwise having the same threads/heat range/reach as the W24 plugs. Does anyone see any problems or have any reports with using them?
--Jose