Re: engine build cradle

Michael Amick

I am grateful for the instructions & advice offered but now in my 7th decade I don't wish to spend the additional funds for a single use tool on the last engine I expect to rebuild in my lifetime.  Respectfully I still feel inadequate for relearning the task vertically as outlined. Cradles have worked well with opposed engines in the past for me & they were easy to work around. I have decided to temporarily adapt a spare engine mount to a horizontal engine stand I have. Will post a pic later on so others may evaluate.

Thanks to all for comments

--
Michael Amick
Franklin TN