Popular Mechanics Advertisement for VariEze

Izzy

In speaking with a number of builders over the years, including my father, I've become aware of an advertisement that inspired many folks to consider building a Rutan VariEze while pursuing the back pages of the magazine Popular Mechanics back in the 70's and early 80's.

If someone out there has an old copy and is able to take a photo of this advertisement and send it out, I would appreciate it. I'd like to add an image of it to the COBA Archives, but I can't seem to find it (or them if there were multiple versions) anywhere.

Izzy
(603)410-7277