Re: Operation limitations

skovbjerg

Glenn or Bob?
The FSDO who issued the original operating limitations should have a copy on file…. But…
Because so much time have lapsed you might be better of by having a new AW inspection done and get a new set of OLs
Jay

On Jun 22, 2022, at 14:42, Glenn Charles via groups.io <gcm2291@...> wrote:

 Boys,

After 17 years of the rebuild of N600EZ I’m trying to get it into the air.  I don’t want to fly it until I’m legal.  BUT the paperwork is almost harder than the build ! !!!

Does anyone have any idea what the FSDO office means by operational limitations associated with the airworthiness certificate ?  I don’t think I got anything like that when I perchased the bird in 05.

I’ve also somehow let the registration expire but I have re-applied, and sent in the fee but when I call, they say they’re processing applications from January !!!!!  How can I wait several months when flying weather is here !!!

Also, I need a conditional  inspection since I did not build it. Any one near SBM that could help ?  I’m about 35 miles due East of OSH.

Any help would be awesome.

Also, does anybody else have super hot cowling ?  I can’t even keep my hand on it after taxi tests.

Using reflective insulation under the cowl helps but I wonder if it restricts airflow .

Glennbob

N600EZ