Re: Crash

Ron Springer

Thanks Jim!

I didn't notice you were talking about a different crash. I figured you were talking about the one last night that the news outlets are discussing nationally (and probably internationally) because it was so sensational!

Ron

On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 12:38 PM Jim Evans <jevansez@...> wrote:
That's a different aircraft Ron.  This email was about an EZ in Utah.  I heard about the Mooney this morning.

Jim

On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 12:25 PM Ron Springer <ron228rj@...> wrote:
It was N201RF into KGAI at 1729 EST last night. Flew to NY earlier in the day and was returning with ceilings near minimums. A Cheyenne did a missed approach 30 minutes earlier and diverted to KFDK. Apparently, from reports of someone who listened to 128.7 on LiveATC, Potomac Approach was having issues with this plane navigating properly prior to the approach at KGAI. The track on Flight Aware looks interesting toward the end. Flight Aware claims the plane arrived, which it mostly did! Unloading was just a bit more challenging this time.

I was one of the many thousands without power for 5.5 hours. Now it will just be another reason for lots of people around here to complain about the airport ...

Ron

On Mon, Nov 28, 2022 at 9:19 AM William Silva via groups.io <varipilot=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
From the “N” # it looks like N279W or N279M perhaps.

--