Superfil

Gabrielson, Jeff <jeff.gabrielson@...>

I am in the process of refinishing the nose of my Long ez after a gear
colapse on landing. Fortunatly I was only going about 5 kts when this
happened. I am using Superfil for some final touch up work and my question
is....can Superfil be applied during humid conditions such as light to
moderate rain (outside of my hangar), I have never used it other than dry
conditions. And what about painting directly over Superfil, is that
acceptable as a tempory small area or do I need to use a primer. I am
planning on painting the whole airplane in the next year.

Thanks
Jeff
Long ez n141