From: JMeyerEZ@aol.com [mailto:JMeyerEZ@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 6:20 PM
To: long-ezrick@shaw.ca; canard-aviators@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [c-a] Sand and fill question

In a message dated 4/19/02 5:39:51 AM, long-ezrick@shaw.ca writes:

The old safety-poxy is ok but you'll notice it
harder to sand. Mix it up nice and dry, and good luck!
The biggest problem my friends and I had was getting EXACTLY the same degree
of dryness in each batch. If they aren't the same then sanding an area where
you've had to put micro over a previous layer of micro is a real bear. The
two batches will not sand the same and you'll get ridges where one batch
meets the other. Heart breaking!

John Meyer