From: Robert Asis
To: Canard Aviators ; Cozy Builders
Sent: Fri, Mar 7, 2014 10:34 am
Subject: COZY: Roncz elevator parts wanted to buy or borrow

I'm interested in buying if you have extras or allow me to borrow the parts for a few days.  Our main supplier has been out of stock for almost a year and I really need to get his part done.

NC-2
NC-3 & NC-3a
NC-5a
NC-6
NC-12 (Left & Right) or (preferred CG Products variety MKNC-12A Left & Right - offset versions)
NC-13

CS-10 & CS-11 (lead weights)

If you don't have any for sale but willing to lend it to me for a few days so I can get it modeled on SolidWorks and verify dimensions before sending to fabrication,  I will pay for your expenses of packaging the parts and UPS overnight shipping to and from your address.

Please respond to me privately.

Thanks,
Robert Asis

Long Ez #963