From: Greg Norman
To: canard-aviators Cc: Cozy Builders ; Canard Aviators
Sent: Wed, Mar 12, 2014 11:23 pm
Subject: [c-a] Re: COZY: engine leveling

[1.5* vertical per plans]  I found this on M29. There's a 1.5 deg line from the location line of one of the dynafocal mounts - very vague. I assume that's what we're supposed to believe but no other instruction. Could also mean the offset angle from the bottom to the top dynafocal mount since they are at different distances to the firewall. I don't have a Brock dynafocal mount. Mine is a CG so possibly it's built in as well?  I already made my cowl so I hope it is. That would make my prop c/l roughly 1.4 higher than the c/l at the firewall.

[anything from 0-1.5* is fine] Didn't see this in the plans but makes sense.

Thanks,
Greg

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 11:34 AM, <cozygirrrl@...> wrote:
parallel side to side, 1.5* vertical per plans, anything from 0-1.5* is fine. Rubber mounts eventually sag to 0*
... Chrissi