From: Drieux Gilbert
To: Dale Martin ; vance atkinson
Cc: Cozy Builders ; canard-aviators
Sent: Mon, Apr 28, 2014 8:41 am
Subject: Re: [c-a] Re: COZY: engine mounts [6 Attachments]

Hello,
I have a Brook engine mount for my VE Lyc O-235.
I experienced 2 (TWO...) mount cracks.....  (July 2006, and July 2009).
Each oh them ALWAYS throught the little hole drilled for welding requirement (warm air must escape from tubing during welding process).
I repare them and apply reinforcements.
I obstruct all "holes" with a welding point as show in picture 09-07-25 (5).jpg
And made a mark close to the location each hole was;  So it is easyer to check the right places at any visual inspection.

(I beg your pardon; my pictures are not better than my english partice...   ;->).

Regards,