Need an EZ ride in Ohio

PC <uh1cw2@...>

Fellow Canard Drivers,

Just got an E:mail form a Lt Col in the Air Force stationed in Ohio, I’m guessing Wright Patterson. He is getting close to retirement eligibility.  His primary aircraft was an F-16 with a few hundred hours in At-38’s. At this time Rob is interested in purchasing his first civilian aircraft, a LONG EZ. His question to me was, is there anyone local in his area that he could catch a ride with and get some basic info on purchasing a Long EZ. Please  send him an E:mail if you would be willing to meet with Rob Forino robforino@....  I told him I would post his request to the forum and see if anyone wants to help out.  Again he is stationed in the Buckeye state.

Phil Camarda

Long EZ  N55GR