From: Unick unick3@... [canard-aviators]
To: canard-aviators
Sent: Sat, Oct 4, 2014 6:55 am
Subject: [c-a] Re: Cutting access hatch in nose

An easy answer.. If you have a round fien blade it is impossible cut a radius or a corner.

The only blade I keep on my saw is a segmented blade

http://www.amazon.com/Fein-63502106015-8-Inch-Speed-Segmented/dp/B0000223OY/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1412422974&sr=8-11&keywords=fein+blades

And you can use the point of the blade to cut square or rounded corners with ease.. You can find this shape blade at harbor freight but they are not made of tool steel and wear out quickly..

You can also make your own blade by cutting part the round blade off or dropping the saw on the floor and shattering part of the blade off like I have done quite a few times.. :-)

Take care,

Nick Ugolini