OSHKOSH Cozy Girrrls 7th Annual Early Birds Spaghetti Dinner

cozygirrrl

If you have already RSVP'd and received a "Thank You!" confirmation, please disregard.

Cozy Girrrls 7th Annual Early Birds Spaghetti Dinner
Wednesday July 22nd 5PM onwards

Its that time again! Our dinner is usually on Tuesday but Burt is talking at
Theater in the Woods that night so we bumped it to Wednesday,
sorry if this conflicts with the Velocity BBQ, it was unavoidable.
If you are coming to Osh and are going to be there early in the week
and hoping to connect with other Canardians, this is where and when to do it:
Location will be at our campsite on North Doolittle providing we get our
usual spot otherwise we will put out the word via grapevine where we will be located,
as always look for the little red truck.

Wednesday, July 22nd, social hour begins around 5PM beverages available BYO Beer
$10 "donation" per person
 =Please, no animals!=

Picnic tables are never guaranteed so bring a chair if you are able to scrounge one.
At 8:00 pm the evening airshow begins, our usual camp site affords a nice unobstructed
view of the show from just a mile away from the crowds on the flightline.
You will need your chair and maybe a blanket for the movie next door,
schedule says “Edge of Tomorrow” (2014), Futuristic thriller about world forces fighting aliens on Earth,
starring Tom Cruise, Emily Blunt. Movie starts about 15-30 min after the evening airshow concludes.
...or stick around and socialize!

Our trusty band of well trained and highly skilled volunteers look forward to seeing you all there!

PLEASE, if you are coming to the dinner send us an RSVP with a one line response:

 #of people, names, email & cell

 Please do it like this:
2, Chrissi, Randi, CozyGirrrl@..., 555-867-5309

That way there will be enough food and beverage, you wouldn't want to run out would you?
Each year we manage to make just enough spaghetti, garlic bread and sangria for everybody to get their fill plus seconds because people are good about giving us a head count, we make only what we need.

Chrissi
CG Products
See the InMotion SCV mini-Segway personal transporter at Osh 2015! This is small, light & portable.
Randi will demo it in the FlyMart booths 733-734 & booth 4115 in Hanger D behind the FlyMart
More information at www.Wheels-InMotion.com Be sure to ask for the "Cozy Girrrls" discount