Re: Second / Third - owners

David A Froble

JT J PATTERSON wrote:

I beleave that the darkly colored airplanes people have been observing are
only the tip on the iceburg. People notice these airplanes, because they so
FAR outside of the norm..............
I think this post has really defined the issue. I don't know where this 'dark'
aircraft and it's owner are located. Seems like it's Florida. Any and all
composite builders/pilots in the area should contact the guy, and "gently and
clearly" tell him about the problem. He may not like to hear it. He may not
want to hear it. Regardless of how he reacts, it's the "right" thing to do.
Whether he respects your 'intrusion' or not is of little importance. You'll
have the respect of the rest of the canard/composite community, and you'll have
the peace of mind of knowing that you made an effort.

Dave