Bulent "Buly" Aliev
CZ MK-IV N484BD
X50 Edgewater, FL

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 12:33 PM, CozyGirrrl@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators-noreply@...> wrote:

We second James's endorsement of the Battery Minder products. We have many battery operated and battery start things/machines/tools and all of them were on el-cheapo "maintainers" which eventually still cooked most of the batteries though better than nothing. Most of the batteries are on things with occasional, intermittent or rare use. The types run the full range from wet/gell/sealed/AGM.
Research indicated Battery Minder products were a different animal, so we bought six of them plus one of their larger charger/maintainer products. All the batteries are happy still, they even brought back four gell cells used in two electric wheel chairs that had been in a scrap yard.

Chrissi
CG Products

-----Original Message-----
From: berkut13@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators-noreply@...>
To: trcsmith <TRCSmith@...>
Cc: canard-aviators <canard-aviators@...>
Sent: Wed, Dec 23, 2015 10:04 am
Subject: Re: [c-a] Battery charger for Odyssey Batterys?

I’ve had exceptional performance with these chargers.  Temperature compensated and designed specifically for AGM batteries.

-James
Berkut/Race 13

On Dec 22, 2015, at 5:51 PM, trcsmith TRCSmith@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators-noreply@...> wrote:

What brand name chargers are use for the small Odyssey battery's we use in our planes?   The 12 volt 12 amp models???

Tom Smith  A&P
Long-EZ N12TS
Cell-707-592-0869
KVCB