Defiant
N403R

Jim

On Mar 16, 2016, at 3:38 PM, 'Tom Mann' tmann@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators-noreply@...> wrote:

That would be great if they opened the door to Stratux.
I know that some have said that while ForeFlight doesn’t currently support Stratux, Wing-X does and so some have converted.

Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 2:32 PM
Subject: [c-a] RE: COZY: ADS-B in on the cheap

Yes I had heard that so I asked Foreflight; here is their answer:

Hi Del,

Gary here - thanks for your email.

I will forward your suggestion that the Stratux be supported in the future.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do - we are happy to help.

Gary Peterson
Pilot Support Team
ForeFlight, LLC

Perhaps they did not disable it intentionally, perhaps they make big bucks selling Stratus’.

Del Schier

Cozy IV N197DL

Ex LongEZ N103JB

Cannon Creek Airpark 15FL