FOR SALE -- Garmin GNC 250 XL GPS / COM and EI CHT Digital Gauge

Jerome Peck

I am currently updating the entire panel in my 21 year-old Long EZ and have the following items for sale:

Garmin GNC 250 XL GPS/COM

     Installed in my Long EZ on 5-10-04 by a local avionics shop

     Reason for Sale:  updating my entire panel

     Includes:

          Rack

          Antenna

          "Pilot's Guide and Reference"

          "Pilot's Quick Reference Guide"

          Transformer -- that can be used to power up the radio on your kitchen table to learn how to use the
                radio and to program it for trips.

     Data Chip was last updated at Oshkosh 2014.

     The radio was working when removed from my airplane a few weeks ago, and it has never required any
          kind of repair.

     Minor blemish on the display

     The label on the Direct-To button is mostly rubbed off.

     Price:  $ 900

I will pay shipping to anywhere in the United State

Please contact me privately for questions or additional information.

Electronics International C-4 (4 Channel) Digital CHT Gauge

     Installed in my Long EZ on 12-4-14

     Very readable display

    Total Flight Hours Used:  63

    Reason for Sale:  Updating my entire panel

     Includes:  4 bayonet probes and more than enough wire for a Long EZ

                    Installation and Operation Manual

     Price:  $275 (half the new price in A/S)

          I will pay shipping to anywhere in the United States.

Please contact me privately for questions or additional information

Thanks,
Jerry Peck
Long EZ N12NC
Race 3