Connector for panel mounting

Bruce Hughes

Hi Group

I am installing a Trio Propilot.

The last step is to obtain a signal from my GPS
to the Propilot. I have everything I need except
a male or female connector to mount on the panel
and a female or male connector to plug into the
panel connector. There are just 2 wires coming
from the Propilot and 2 wires from the GPS.
Those are already on hand.

Trio has no suggestion on this but I did not ask.

I want something that will not accidently unplug and
is moderately small. I have moderate to poor
soldering skill so maybe something using clamp and
screws like the ordinary ring terminals (on hand)
and screws (on hand).

Thank you for any comments.

Bruce Hughes