From: Dale Martin Niceez@... [canard-aviators]
To: canard-aviators
Sent: Sun, Jul 3, 2016 9:27 am
Subject: Re: [c-a] 4130 supplier

Rowan,

Are these for a new installation or is this R & R (remove and replace).  The difference is match existing holes or just drilling them in the standard place.

Dale
http://www.long-ez.com
=====================>
Adios y vaya con Dios!

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 11:41 AM, row row catchrow@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Hi Dale,

It seems spec'ing 1x1" can be interpreted as round!!!
I call them vortex generator because that was the name inthe web address ;-)
I tried contacting your guys via 2x different email addresses but nothing back.
That is the style of mount i am talking about. I think from memory you have made them before according to your site or a previous canard post? Please inspire me, what wpould it cost to have a set made up and shipped to teh UK please?

I hope you are well,

Cheers,

Rowan

On Saturday, 2 July 2016, 18:49, "Jim Evans jevansez@... [canard-aviators]" <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

When I was building many years ago, I used to get my metal from Dillsburg Metals in Dillsburg, PA. He used to keep his stock in old chicken coops. He would sell you any quantity or lengths. Don't know if is still in business but he was great to deal with. For what it's worth.
Jim

On Jul 2, 2016 10:49, "'Bruce Hughes' ezcopilot@... [canard-aviators]" <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Did you try McMaster-Carr?

Probably a long shot as they sell to
builders of homes, office buildings, etc.
Not likely to have 4130 but see:

www.McMaster.com

Bruce