From: 'wagneraj@...' wagneraj@... [canard-aviators]
To: canard-aviators <canard-aviators@...>
Sent: Wed, Jul 13, 2016 9:41 am
Subject: Re: [c-a] Cozy Girrrls 8th Annual Early Birds Spaghetti Dinner

-------Original Message-------

Date: 7/13/2016 9:32:58 AM

Al Wagner   1   319-310-1975
  Location will be at our campsite on North Doolittle providing we get our usual spot
otherwise we will put out the word via grapevine where we will be located,
as always look for the little red truck (hopefully, it is a work in process).

Tuesday, July 26th, social hour begins around 5PM beverages available BYO Beer

$10"donation" per person
=Please, no animals!=

Picnic tables are never guaranteed so bring a chair if you are able to scrounge one.

You will need your chair and maybe a blanket for the movie next door, schedule says
The Martian 8:30 PM -10:00 PM or stick around and socialize!

Our trusty band of well trained and highly skilled volunteers look forward to seeing you all there!

PLEASE, if you are coming to the dinner send us an RSVP with a one line response:

#of people, Names, email & cell
Please do it like this:

2, Chrissi, Randi, CozyGirrrl@...,1-800-555-BR549

(this is a test)

That way there will be enough food and beverage, you wouldn't want to run out would you?