From: Phillip Johnson
To: 'Marc J. Zeitlin' ; 'Canard Aviators' <canard-aviators@...>; 'Cozy Builders'
Sent: Wed, Dec 7, 2016 11:15 am
Subject: RE: COZY: Titanium.. WOW what a response.

You might want to consider 6061 rather than 2024 as the 6061 corrosion properties are better.  My concern for corrosion is not strength but simply it is going to be less likely to jam in the outer tube.

Phillip Johnson
Cozy MKIV RG Powered by Subaru IO-200 (SN 0300)

http://www.canardaviation.com/PhillipJohnson