From: Gnorm76 gnorm76@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...>
To: canard-aviators
Sent: Tue, May 30, 2017 2:12 pm
Subject: Re: [c-a] Cozy Girrrls 9th Annual Early Birds Spaghetti Dinner

Not interested in the spaghetti. Does the $10 donation include Sangria? :-)

Greg Norman

On May 28, 2017, at 11:49 AM, CozyGirrrl@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Canardians,
We checked with our wonderful crew and they all wanted to do this again,
so for the 9th year we'll do another Early Birds Spaghetti Dinner.

Location will be at our campsite on North Doolittle providing we get our usual spot

otherwise we will put out the word via grapevine where we will be located,
as always look for the little red truck.

Tuesday, July 25th, social hour begins around 5PM beverages available but BYO Beer

$10"donation" per person
=Please, no animals!=

Picnic tables are never guaranteed so bring a chair if you are able to scrounge one.

You will need your chair and maybe a blanket for the movie next door, schedule says
"Sully" 8:30 PM -10:00 PM or stick around and socialize!

Our trusty band of well trained and highly skilled volunteers look forward to seeing you all there!

PLEASE, if you are coming to the dinner send us an RSVP like this:

CozyGirrrl@..., Subject: RSVP

#of people, Names, email & cell

*** Please do it like this ***

2, Chrissi, Randi, CozyGirrrl@...,1-800-555-BR549

...and no, please use your own name, email & phone.

(this is a test, year after year there are 25% of you that fail this simple test miserably)

That way there will be enough food and beverage, you wouldn't want to run out would you?

Chrissi
CG Products