Re: Eclipse flight

TennesseeLongEZPilot <tennesseelongezpilot@...>

Izzy,
I'm in!  Let me know when you have a rendezvous point picked out!

David

On Aug 2, 2017, at 12:33 PM, Izzy Briggs inbriggs@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Damon and I plan to meet at 12.5k somewhere near Nashville.

Izzy

On Aug 2, 2017, at 12:46 PM, Keith Spreuer kspreuer@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

My passengers seem to think watching from the air is less spectacular. But I really doubt that they know jack about it. What do you know about watching from the air?

Keith

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 9:37 AM, Ion Huss / Lisa Doughty lisnion@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Hey Guys,

I'm planning on watching the eclipse from 17k feet over eastern Wyoming with my favorite wife in the back. I've been told that watching the totality shadow roll across the plains at 1000 miles an hour is quite a sight. Is anybody else gonna do this?

Ion
0-320 Long EZ 1455 hrs.