Re: COZY: Re: [c-a] cockpit dehumidifier thread

diver32533

These sticks are pretty much the same thing as the gun safe heaters. They get very hot. So hot you can not pick it up with your bare hands. May want to think twice before laying one inside your plane.

Ron Montgomery

On Jan 24, 2018, at 9:35 AM, Gnorm76 <gnorm76@...> wrote:

Maybe not quite as dry but my buddy uses a “goldenrod” electric dehumidifier stick for his hot rods.

Greg Norman

On Jan 24, 2018, at 6:30 AM, Bill Allen billallensworld@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

I am using this mini-dehumidifier in the cockpit which just needs electrical power and an external drain, but doesn't depend on chemical packs. At 4.5"x5.5"x9" (smaller than my foot!) is very compact

Here's the link: https://tinyurl.com/ycfss9bw I'm sure there are more like it....

Bill Allen
CZ4 G-BYLZ EGBJ
LE160 N99BA FD51