Tim Patterson

From: doug <Doug.Hurd@...>

If we really cared we would all work at a downloadable free
booklet called,
"Everything You Need To Know Before You Buy A Homebuilt Composite
Aircraft" by many many builders.................

David A Froble

JT J PATTERSON wrote:

I beleave that the darkly colored airplanes people have been observing are
only the tip on the iceburg. People notice these airplanes, because they so
FAR outside of the norm..............
I think this post has really defined the issue. I don't know where this 'dark'
aircraft and it's owner are located. Seems like it's Florida. Any and all
composite builders/pilots in the area should contact the guy, and "gently and
clearly" tell him about the problem. He may not like to hear it. He may not
want to hear it. Regardless of how he reacts, it's the "right" thing to do.
Whether he respects your 'intrusion' or not is of little importance. You'll
have the respect of the rest of the canard/composite community, and you'll have
the peace of mind of knowing that you made an effort.

Dave

Bill Allen <bill@...>

Us aircraft owner/flyers/builders can be sensitive to criticism sometimes.
Occasionally the blunt approach will get the message through for all the
reasons previously posted. If I saw Pedro, I'd try to make the main point to
him clearly and concisely with something like "You're going to kill yourself
in that". It will probably get his attention. (forget all of the above if
he's bigger, faster and uglier than me....)

Bill Allen