TFR Software Check

Thomas Mann <tmann@...>

Wow .... it turns out the new anti-virus software was blocking the TFR data download.
Not the kind of protection I had in mind.

Android Avilution Aviation Maps shows it at 19:00 UTC
A whole bunch of TFR's in the area.
-Christian
--        www.BrilliantDesignOnline.com
Solidworks Design & CNC Plasma Cutting

         -a division of-
www.AlpineWorldwide.com
       "We build ideas.."

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Tim Andres <tim2542@...> wrote:

WingX is showing it as of 11:35 pst.
Tim Andres

On Aug 13, 2012, at 9:19 AM, "Thomas Mann" <tmann@...> wrote:

There is a TFR over KOMA at the moment.
I would be interested in finding out which applications are displaying it and which are not.

I was surprised to see that mine is not displaying it. I have a query in to support at this time.

Yet another reason to contact flight service before you go.

Tim Andres

WingX is showing it as of 11:35 pst.
Tim Andres

On Aug 13, 2012, at 9:19 AM, "Thomas Mann" <tmann@...> wrote:

There is a TFR over KOMA at the moment.
I would be interested in finding out which applications are displaying it and which are not.

I was surprised to see that mine is not displaying it. I have a query in to support at this time.

Yet another reason to contact flight service before you go.

Jim Rodrian

ForeFlight is showing the TFR over KOMA, as of 1650 UTC.  ForeFlight is also showing additional TFR’s in the KOMA area today and pending TFR’s in Iowa tomorrow.