From: Mike Tooze
To: Wally Loewen ; canard aviators
Sent: Thursday, 17 September 2015, 9:18
Subject: Re: [c-a] Fuel tank balancing

Hi All,

As Wally indicates, as plans, the main tanks in the Vari are Tee'd for fuel level balancing.  It works fine.
I and many other Varis also have made the rear turtle back into a full reserve tank, as opposed to a smaller separate reserve tank under the turtle back.

With this and careful flight planning I have intentionally run the mains dry with around 40+ mins left in the reserve.
Too old for that now...

My 2d

Mike Tooze O-235 Vari Eze G-EMMY