Canardian goes west

Ryszard Zadow

Godspeed Dennis Purduski

Jim Evans

Sorry to hear this news. Another good one too soon.
Jim

On Feb 8, 2017 21:17, "'Ryszardzadow@...' ryszardzadow@... [canard-aviators]" <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Godspeed Dennis Purduski

Terry Schubert

Steve Beert <srbeert@...>

Sorry to hear of Dennis passing. Great Canard flyer, CSA member and very funny face book friend.

Steve

On Feb 8, 2017, at 8:17 PM, 'Ryszardzadow@...' ryszardzadow@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Godspeed Dennis Purduski

cozygirrrl

Godspeed Dennis, you are a wonderful person, we are going to miss you greatly.

Chrissi
CG Products

Sorry to hear of Dennis passing. Great Canard flyer, CSA member and very funny face book friend.

Steve

On Feb 8, 2017, at 8:17 PM, 'Ryszardzadow@...' ryszardzadow@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Godspeed Dennis Purduski

nosedragger48154

Is this the guy with the VariEze with the special openings/fairings on the side to give your arms/elbows more room?!

Sincerely,

Mike Scovel

SE Michigan

VariEze

Home (734) 462-1176

Mbl     (313) 608-7202

Email   ezdriver@...

Sorry to hear of Dennis passing. Great Canard flyer, CSA member and very funny face book friend.

Steve

On Feb 8, 2017, at 8:17 PM, 'Ryszardzadow@...' ryszardzadow@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Godspeed Dennis Purduski

Brett Gerber

How did Dennis pass?

 I got to know him at RR three years ago when we were sitting around having cigars a few nights and now and then share cigar photos on Facebook.

I also would enjoy watching his timelaps video of RR.

God Speed Dennis.

Brett Gerber
Roanoke, IN
A&P
Long Ez N795BT, Q-2 N795TG & N80771, Velocity N795GF, Cozy Mk IV #1566

On Feb 9, 2017, at 7:50 AM, 'Mike Scovel' ezdriver@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Is this the guy with the VariEze with the special openings/fairings on the side to give your arms/elbows more room?!

Sincerely,

Mike Scovel

SE Michigan

VariEze

Home (734) 462-1176

Mbl     (313) 608-7202

Email   ezdriver@...

Sorry to hear of Dennis passing. Great Canard flyer, CSA member and very funny face book friend.

Steve

On Feb 8, 2017, at 8:17 PM, 'Ryszardzadow@...' ryszardzadow@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Godspeed Dennis Purduski

longez278

Yes

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Thursday, February 9, 2017, 'Mike Scovel' ezdriver@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Is this the guy with the VariEze with the special openings/fairings on the side to give your arms/elbows more room?!

Sincerely,

Mike Scovel

SE Michigan

VariEze

Home (734) 462-1176

Mbl     (313) 608-7202

Email   ezdriver@...

Sorry to hear of Dennis passing. Great Canard flyer, CSA member and very funny face book friend.

Steve

On Feb 8, 2017, at 8:17 PM, 'Ryszardzadow@...' ryszardzadow@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Godspeed Dennis Purduski

SD-Ramirez, Simon <simon@...>

Wow, I didn’t know Dennis Purduski, but he sounds like one hell of a guy!  Godspeed, Dennis!

Simon Ramirez, Oviedo FL USA

Sorry to hear of Dennis passing. Great Canard flyer, CSA member and very funny face book friend.

Steve

On Feb 8, 2017, at 8:17 PM, 'Ryszardzadow@...' ryszardzadow@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Godspeed Dennis Purduski

Jeff Barnes

RIP Dennis.

Sorry to hear of Dennis passing. Great Canard flyer, CSA member and very funny face book friend.

Steve

On Feb 8, 2017, at 8:17 PM, 'Ryszardzadow@...' ryszardzadow@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Godspeed Dennis Purduski

longez278

If anyone has any information about Dennis's passing I would appreciate it if you would send it to me privately, services etc. Dennis taught me to fly RC almost 50 years ago, and we both ended up owning Ez's. Thanks, Brad Carter

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Wednesday, February 8, 2017, 'Ryszardzadow@...' ryszardzadow@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Godspeed Dennis Purduski

John Lambert

This is a photo of Dennis (EAA T-shirt) from his FB page at Mojave with Burt & Dick. I heard from Jamie Hicks that Dennis was at home in a lounge chair and suffered a heart attack. I have found no obit as yet. No other details.

I was with Dennis for brief periods of time at Oshkosh, Rough River and the Reno Air Races (2015).

Best regards

John lambert

.

If anyone has any information about Dennis's passing I would appreciate it if you would send it to me privately, services etc. Dennis taught me to fly RC almost 50 years ago, and we both ended up owning Ez's. Thanks, Brad Carter

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Wednesday, February 8, 2017, 'Ryszardzadow@...' ryszardzadow@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Godspeed Dennis Purduski

nosedragger48154

Truly sorry to hear this.  I met him at RR year before last, he allowed to sit in his VariEze to try out his new additions, they were awesome!  Very nice guy!  A true loss.

Sincerely,

Mike Scovel

SE Michigan

VariEze