Stranded Defiant

patch

-Stranded Defiant in Jacksonville TX. Need 6.5" or 7" prop extension for the front engine O-320 to get home to DFW and on to Oshkosh. Need it in the next 24 - 48 hours. Can anybody help? Buy, borrow, trade, open to anything. 

Call me at 469-652-6022
or email me.

Scott "Patch" Humphrey
Cozy III
Savannah, TX 

flyingstairs

Burral,

Can we loan one?

Len

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 2:41 PM Scott Humphrey longez.patch@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

-Stranded Defiant in Jacksonville TX. Need 6.5" or 7" prop extension for the front engine O-320 to get home to DFW and on to Oshkosh. Need it in the next 24 - 48 hours. Can anybody help? Buy, borrow, trade, open to anything. 

Call me at 469-652-6022
or email me.

Scott "Patch" Humphrey
Cozy III
Savannah, TX 

--
Blessings, Len Morris 574 202 6389 (text messages get the fastest response)

Jim Rodrian

Scott and Dan,

Please go slow on this and make sure everything is ready for flight and thoroughly tested before departing for Oshkosh.

Jim R

Defiant

N403R

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 2:35 PM
To: Burrall L Sanders ; canard-aviators@...
Cc: cozy_builders@...
Subject: Re: [c-a] Stranded Defiant

Burral,

Can we loan one?

Len

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 2:41 PM Scott Humphrey longez..patch@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Call me at 469-652-6022

or email me.

Scott "Patch" Humphrey

Cozy III

Savannah, TX 

--

Ryszard Zadow

Dit-- OH!

On Monday, July 16, 2018 2:47 PM, "Jim.Rodrian@... [canard-aviators]" wrote:

Scott and Dan,
Please go slow on this and make sure everything is ready for flight and thoroughly tested before departing for Oshkosh.
Jim R
Defiant
N403R

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 2:35 PM
To: Burrall L Sanders <craftsman@...>; canard-aviators@...
Cc: cozy_builders@...
Subject: Re: [c-a] Stranded Defiant

Burral,

Can we loan one?

Len

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 2:41 PM Scott Humphrey longez..patch@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

-Stranded Defiant in Jacksonville TX. Need 6.5" or 7" prop extension for the front engine O-320 to get home to DFW and on to! Oshkosh. Need it in the next 24 - 48 hours. Can anybody help? Buy, borrow, trade, open to anything. 

Call me at 469-652-6022
or email me.

Scott "Patch" Humphrey
Cozy III
Savannah, TX 

--