COZY: Rocky Mountain Rondezvous

Burrall Sanders

Sure did, and had a great turn out in spite of the dire wx forecasts.  We did get some big rains Saturday afternoon but nothing severe.    Had folks as far away as New York, TX, CA OR  not enough entrants to warrant running a timed event.   Lots of good BSing and flying.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Keith Spreuer
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 9:57 AM
To: Cozy Builders; Canard Aviators
Subject: COZY: Rocky Mountain Rondezvous

Did it happen? How was it? Who raced? And....

Keith

Thomas Mann <tmann@...>

For you builders out there, I cannot impress upon you enough how important it is to make it to these events.
Not only is it motivating but the Ideas and tips you will acquire in the process will benefit you for years to come.

I pick up Ideas every time.

T Mann