Central States Association Newsletter

Terry Schubert

I  took the July issue of the CSA Newsletter to the post office today.  I am still saving copies for those who have not renewed. E-mail me if you want the new searchable index of back issues.

Terry Schubert

CSA Newsletter Editor/Publisher

Jschuber@...

kf7onq

Please check, I should be good till ?  Later this year??

Thanks,
Patrick Nerger

On Jun 24, 2019, at 1:49 PM, jschuber@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

I  took the July issue of the CSA Newsletter to the post office today.  I am still saving copies for those who have not renewed. E-mail me if you want the new searchable index of back issues.

Terry Schubert

CSA Newsletter Editor/Publisher

Jschuber@...

Bob Holliston

Sure, I'll take the searchable index. Painting's all done, might get it back to the airport next weekend. Wide loads can't cross the bridge here so have to make a 50 mile trip to The Dalles and back. It would've been done a month or two ago but my old loyal customers want carpenter work done and I'm just not good at saying NO.

--

Bruce Hughes

Hi Terry

I would like a copy of the searchable index, please.

I know 2 guys that may join; I will ask them.

Bruce Hughes

I  took the July issue of the CSA Newsletter to the post office today.  I am still saving copies for those who have not renewed. E-mail me if you want the new searchable index of back issues.

Terry Schubert

CSA Newsletter Editor/Publisher

Jschuber@...

Rick Caldwell

Terry,

     I just wanted to thank you for your years of dedication!  It has made life so much better for so many of us out here.

I just have one last request, I need the email that tells me how to sign up for the news letter before it gets to late in the year.

Thanks

Rick Caldwell

1801 E. 4 mile Rd.

Cheyenne, Wy. 82009

Retired and living the good life!

I  took the July issue of the CSA Newsletter to the post office today.  I am still saving copies for those who have not renewed. E-mail me if you want the new searchable index of back issues.

Terry Schubert

CSA Newsletter Editor/Publisher

Jschuber@...

beasley1984

Rick,
You can sign up at canardowners.com.   That is the new website for CSA and you can do online renewal there.  Click on the "Membership" tab at the top of the page.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Mike Beasley
(The new) CSA Newsletter Editor

Phil Kriley

That lonk does not work.
Phil Kriley

On Oct 27, 2019, at 8:33 PM, beasley1984@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Rick,

You can sign up at canardowners.com.   That is the new website for CSA and you can do online renewal there.  Click on the "Membership" tab at the top of the page.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Mike Beasley
(The new) CSA Newsletter Editor

Harley Dixon

That's because an extra http:// got loaded onto it someplace, and the colon is missing after the second one (https, actually)!
http://https//canardowners.com

Just go to it without the first http:// and add a colon after the second one, it'll be fine...

Or, easier yet, here it is...I checked it, this one works!
https://canardowners.com

Harley

On 10/28/2019 2:21 PM, Phil Kriley greilich@... [canard-aviators] wrote:

That lonk does not work.
Phil Kriley

On Oct 27, 2019, at 8:33 PM, beasley1984@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Rick,

You can sign up at canardowners.com.   That is the new website for CSA and you can do online renewal there.  Click on the "Membership" tab at the top of the page.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Mike Beasley
(The new) CSA Newsletter Editor

David Galovich

David Galovich

Phil,

Try,

Dave Galovich

besmith51

I clicked the link; it did not work.
After typing the identical address, it worked.
Bruce

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 10:44 AM Phil Kriley greilich@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

That lonk does not work.
Phil Kriley

On Oct 27, 2019, at 8:33 PM, beasley1984@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Rick,

You can sign up at canardowners.com.   That is the new website for CSA and you can do online renewal there.  Click on the "Membership" tab at the top of the page.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Mike Beasley
(The new) CSA Newsletter Editor

Phillip Johnson

My lonk does not work either nor does my link.

Regards,

Phillip Johnson
Cozy MKIV RG Powered by Subaru IO-200 (SN 0030)

http://www.canardaviation.com/PhillipJohnson

You can sign up at canardowners.com.   That is the new website for CSA and you can do online renewal there.  Click on the "Membership" tab at the top of the page.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Mike Beasley

(The new) CSA Newsletter Editor

Phil Kriley

Thank you!

On Oct 29, 2019, at 2:00 PM, Harley Dixon harley@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

[...]

Izzy

There is a blue pill your Dr can prescribe to help with weak lonks.

On Oct 30, 2019, at 06:14, 'Cozy' cozy.cgple@... [canard-aviators] wrote:

My lonk does not work either nor does my link.

Regards,

Phillip Johnson
Cozy MKIV RG Powered by Subaru IO-200 (SN 0030)

http://www.canardaviation.com/PhillipJohnson

You can sign up at canardowners.com.   That is the new website for CSA and you can do online renewal there.  Click on the "Membership" tab at the top of the page.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Mike Beasley

(The new) CSA Newsletter Editor

KEN4ZZ

Clearly a case of a wonk lonk.....