Long EZ OSH 40th anniversary shirts

Ryan Kyzar

I'm considering printing these shirts to bring to OSH. Let me know what you think.

(I saw that a couple of other people are also making shirts, this is just a design idea I had and wanted to see if enough people would want to buy it.)

Thanks!
Ryan Kyzar

Jenatepilot

Ryan what’s the brand and style of shirt and what price?

On Jul 4, 2019, at 7:33 PM, Ryan Kyzar kyzarcozy@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

I'm considering printing these shirts to bring to OSH. Let me know what you think.

(I saw that a couple of other people are also making shirts, this is just a design idea I had and wanted to see if enough people would want to buy it.)

Thanks!
Ryan Kyzar

Bob Holliston

Ryan, I'll buy one if you will mail it. Good looking shirt. I think I've flown by that rock formation before.

--

I'll buy one too right now (just in case I don't get to Kanab).

Jeff

Ryan Kyzar

I ordered the shirts! I did a pretty limited run (36), but if I sell out and there is still demand I might make more. Sizes S-2XL The shirt is a Bella & Canvas brand cotton/poly blend in blue heather color. It’s the next step up from the Gildan shirts I used for the Cozy shirts I made.

The shirts will be at Oshkosh, either look for me wearing one, or I’ll be at the canard jambalaya. Asking a $20 “suggested donation”, all proceeds go to building my kids a tree house. I’ll let you know after OSH if any are still available for order.

See you there!

Ryan Kyzar

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 19:33 Ryan Kyzar <kyzarcozy@...> wrote:
I'm considering printing these shirts to bring to OSH. Let me know what you think.

(I saw that a couple of other people are also making shirts, this is just a design idea I had and wanted to see if enough people would want to buy it.)

Thanks!
Ryan Kyzar

Greg Gullikson

I won’t be at Oshkosh this year but I would sure like to buy a couple of those shirts in XL or XXL!
Let me know if doable and will send you the funds.

Greg

On Jul 9, 2019, at 3:15 PM, Ryan Kyzar kyzarcozy@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

[...]

Glad to see several people are interested in the shirts! They don’t arrive until just before I leave for OSH. I made them for the 40th anniversary at OSH, so I want to make sure I have as many as possible there. If I run out, I’ll definitely consider a second order for mail orders. Thanks for understanding.

Also, does anyone know a way I could get a gift shirt to Burt Rutan at OSH? Also what size he might be. Thanks!

On Tue, Jul 9, 2019 at 18:32 Greg Gullikson gegullikson@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

[...]

KEN4ZZ

Suggest you check for one of his scheduled appearances and catch him before / after.

On 7/10/2019 7:29 PM, Ryan Kyzar kyzarcozy@... [canard-aviators] wrote:
??
Glad to see several people are interested in the shirts! They don???t arrive until just before I leave for OSH. I made them for the 40th anniversary at OSH, so I want to make sure I have as many as possible there. If I run out, I???ll definitely consider a second order for mail orders. Thanks for understanding.??

Also, does anyone know a way I could get a gift shirt to Burt Rutan at OSH? Also what size he might be. Thanks

Glenn Charles

Who is flying a long that is XL or XXL ? ? !  !  = )

GM

On Jul 10, 2019, at 10:03 PM, Ken Swain ken4zz@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Suggest you check for one of his scheduled appearances and catch him before / after.

On 7/10/2019 7:29 PM, Ryan Kyzar kyzarcozy@... [canard-aviators] wrote:
??
Glad to see several people are interested in the shirts! They don???t arrive until just before I leave for OSH. I made them for the 40th anniversary at OSH, so I want to make sure I have as many as possible there. If I run out, I???ll definitely consider a second order for mail orders. Thanks for understanding.??

Also, does anyone know a way I could get a gift shirt to Burt Rutan at OSH? Also what size he might be. Thanks

Joe Person

Burt will take an XL shirt size.

-Joe Person

Greg Gullikson

Thanks Joe. Not all EZ flyers/builders have slight physiques.  I have been in my EZ enough to know I fit fine. 😜

On Jul 11, 2019, at 11:29 AM, ezejoe@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Burt will take an XL shirt size.

-Joe Person

Tom Smith <TRCSmith@...>

I want an XL. I fit just fine in mine.

Tom Smith  A&P/IA
Long-EZ N12TS
Cell-707-592-0869
KVCB
KJ6PZN

Who is flying a long that is XL or XXL ? ? !  !  = )

GM

On Jul 10, 2019, at 10:03 PM, Ken Swain ken4zz@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Suggest you check for one of his scheduled appearances and catch him before / after.
On 7/10/2019 7:29 PM, Ryan Kyzar kyzarcozy@... [canard-aviators] wrote:
??
Glad to see several people are interested in the shirts! They don???t arrive until just before I leave for OSH. I made them for the 40th anniversary at OSH, so I want to make sure I have as many as possible there. If I run out, I???ll definitely consider a second order for mail orders. Thanks for understanding.??

Also, does anyone know a way I could get a gift shirt to Burt Rutan at OSH? Also what size he might be. Thanks

Curt Boyll

I prefer shirts in XL (6’ 1” - 192lbs), and I still fit into my VariEze.

The VariEze is just like my Corvette … it’s a Superman Suit. So it needs to be well-fitted.

Curt Boyll
canards, colorado

On Jul 11, 2019, at 1:48 AM, Glen bob gcm2291@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Who is flying a long that is XL or XXL ? ? !  !  = )

GM

Ryan Kyzar

I have a few Long EZ shirts left over after OSH if anyone is still interested. $22 each, including shipping.

I have several Large, a few Mediums, and only one XL left. (guess that says something about the demand for XL shirts!)
If there is still a demand I might look into printing a few more.

Please email me off-list. Thanks!
Ryan Kyzar

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 9:29 PM Curt Boyll curtb442@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

I prefer shirts in XL (6’ 1” - 192lbs), and I still fit into my VariEze.

The VariEze is just like my Corvette … it’s a Superman Suit. So it needs to be well-fitted.

Curt Boyll
canards, colorado

On Jul 11, 2019, at 1:48 AM, Glen bob gcm2291@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Who is flying a long that is XL or XXL ? ? !  !  = )

GM

Ryan- sent you a message thru Facebook.
Jeff