Terra comm needed at OSH

Ryszard Zadow

Anyone at OSH have one of the single Terra Comm radios, the push button type? One of the RAFE LongEZs has one and a digit is stuck. It’s one of the aircraft flying on Burt Rutan day and it needs a working comm. we really only need to borrow it for that one flight.

Thanks
Ryszard

Andrew Anunson

I am up here at Osh and have my handheld com that you can use.

Andrew Anunson

Sent from a generic phonograph

On Jul 22, 2019, at 7:43 PM, Ryszard Zadow ryszardzadow@att.net [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Anyone at OSH have one of the single Terra Comm radios, the push button type? One of the RAFE LongEZs has one and a digit is stuck. It’s one of the aircraft flying on Burt Rutan day and it needs a working comm. we really only need to borrow it for that one flight.

Thanks
Ryszard

------------------------------------
Posted by: Ryszard Zadow <ryszardzadow@att.net>
------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

Dale Martin

Ryszard,

I have one.  Lemme know!

Dale
For Contact info - See Website
http://www.long-ez.com

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 5:43 PM Ryszard Zadow ryszardzadow@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Anyone at OSH have one of the single Terra Comm radios, the push button type? One of the RAFE LongEZs has one and a digit is stuck. It’s one of the aircraft flying on Burt Rutan day and it needs a working comm. we really only need to borrow it for that one flight.

Thanks
Ryszard

Ryszard Zadow

Thanks.. are you at OSH?