LEZ Firewall pulley

besmith51

Can anyone tell me the AN/MS # of the upper pulleys, or at least the diameter (I failed to write it down while at the hangar)?  I need to order a slightly smaller replacement.

Note to buyers of projects: don't assume the previous builder embedded the bolts for the pulley brackets in the right place (he got one right).  Setting up the controls, I have interference between the standard pulley and the left aileron control rod.

Thanks,

Bruce Smith

Long-EZ 

Christopher Seats

Bruce,   

I have 2.5 inch diameter AN-210-2A

Chris Seats
Long Ez  in progress

On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 01:13:35 PM EDT, bsmith51@... [canard-aviators]

Can anyone tell me the AN/MS # of the upper pulleys, or at least the diameter (I failed to write it down while at the hangar)?  I need to order a slightly smaller replacement.

Note to buyers of projects: don't assume the previous builder embedded the bolts for the pulley brackets in the right place (he got one right).  Setting up the controls, I have interference between the standard pulley and the left aileron control rod.

Thanks,

Bruce Smith

Long-EZ 

besmith51

Thank you, Chris.
Bruce 

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 11:07 AM Christopher Seats seatsc@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Bruce,   

I have 2.5 inch diameter AN-210-2A

Chris Seats
Long Ez  in progress

On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 01:13:35 PM EDT, bsmith51@... [canard-aviators] <canard-aviators@...> wrote:

Thanks,

Bruce Smith

Long-EZ