From: Regrot regrot@... [canard-aviators]
To: canard-aviators
Sent: Wed, Oct 23, 2019 9:06 pm
Subject: [c-a] Is Anywheremap still in business??

Hi,

Is Anywheremap still in business? I have sent an email to "Linda" with no response and their phone number on their website no longer answers.. I am having trouble downloading their database and think they are no longer around. Are they?

Torger T
Long-EZ N606TT
KFUL

Terrence Bartley

Regrot:

Following is the contact info I have for Anywheremap.  Mine won’t download either.  I changed to Foreflight.  However, they are a defense contractor so I am sure the parent company is still there.  You may have to do some searching to get the correct name.

Terry

Terrence E. Bartley

2012 Teakwood Ln

Port Orange, FL 32128

443-463-6465

Long EZ N425KT

New Smyrna Beach Airport

EVB

New Smyrna Beach, FL

www.support.anywheremap.net/free.

Paige Holmes

Control Vision Corp.

620-231-6647

paige@...

Is Anywheremap still in business? I have sent an email to "Linda" with no response and their phone number on their website no longer answers.. I am having trouble downloading their database and think they are no longer around. Are they?

Torger T

Long-EZ N606TT

KFUL

Morris

Hi

I have an older iPhone running Anywhere map. I was able to update the data base just a few days ago.

Barry Morris
Varieze 509EZ
KDEW