Long-EZ photo' wanted

l.p@talk21.com

Please, does anyone in the Canard forum world have a photo' of a Long-EZ just coming out of a cloud to share?
Ideally it would be a forward side-on photo' with one main wing still in the cloud.
This is for a project.
Thanks in advance.
Linda and Patrick Elliott
G-LGEZ

Ryszard Zadow

Closest thing I have to what you’re seeking:

On Aug 21, 2020, at 02:50, l.p@... via groups.io <l.p@...> wrote:

Please, does anyone in the Canard forum world have a photo' of a Long-EZ just coming out of a cloud to share?
Ideally it would be a forward side-on photo' with one main wing still in the cloud.
This is for a project.
Thanks in advance.
Linda and Patrick Elliott
G-LGEZ

Phil Kriley

The requested photo does not seem possible...maybe Photoshop would be the ticket...

On Aug 21, 2020, at 1:29 PM, Ryszard Zadow <ryszardzadow@...> wrote:

Closest thing I have to what you’re seeking:

<image0.jpeg>

On Aug 21, 2020, at 02:50, l.p@... via groups.io <l.p@...> wrote:

Please, does anyone in the Canard forum world have a photo' of a Long-EZ just coming out of a cloud to share?
Ideally it would be a forward side-on photo' with one main wing still in the cloud.
This is for a project.
Thanks in advance.
Linda and Patrick Elliott
G-LGEZ

Ryszard Zadow

Not at all.. That shot just takes good camera positioning, a flight of two and good timing . Gets done often but not with Ezs.

On Aug 21, 2020, at 12:43, Phil Kriley via groups.io <greilich@...> wrote:

The requested photo does not seem possible...maybe Photoshop would be the ticket...

On Aug 21, 2020, at 1:29 PM, Ryszard Zadow <ryszardzadow@...> wrote:

Closest thing I have to what you’re seeking:

<image0.jpeg>

On Aug 21, 2020, at 02:50, l.p@... via groups.io <l.p@...> wrote:

Please, does anyone in the Canard forum world have a photo' of a Long-EZ just coming out of a cloud to share?
Ideally it would be a forward side-on photo' with one main wing still in the cloud.
This is for a project.
Thanks in advance.
Linda and Patrick Elliott
G-LGEZ

Phil Kriley

With one wing in the clouds and the other out?  I don’t think clouds have enough definition to make that happen, but hey, if someone shows me then I’ll eat my words.
😎
Phil Kriley

On Aug 21, 2020, at 2:04 PM, Ryszard Zadow <ryszardzadow@...> wrote:

Not at all.. That shot just takes good camera positioning, a flight of two and good timing . Gets done often but not with Ezs.

On Aug 21, 2020, at 12:43, Phil Kriley via groups.io <greilich@...> wrote:

The requested photo does not seem possible...maybe Photoshop would be the ticket...

On Aug 21, 2020, at 1:29 PM, Ryszard Zadow <ryszardzadow@...> wrote:

Closest thing I have to what you’re seeking:

<image0.jpeg>

On Aug 21, 2020, at 02:50, l.p@... via groups.io <l.p@...> wrote:

Please, does anyone in the Canard forum world have a photo' of a Long-EZ just coming out of a cloud to share?
Ideally it would be a forward side-on photo' with one main wing still in the cloud.
This is for a project.
Thanks in advance.
Linda and Patrick Elliott
G-LGEZ

nosedragger48154

Nice!!

Sincerely,

Mike Scovel

SE Michigan

VariEze

Mbl     (313) 608-7202

Email   ezdriver@...

Closest thing I have to what you’re seeking:

On Aug 21, 2020, at 02:50, l.p@... via groups.io <l.p@...> wrote:

Please, does anyone in the Canard forum world have a photo' of a Long-EZ just coming out of a cloud to share?
Ideally it would be a forward side-on photo' with one main wing still in the cloud.
This is for a project.
Thanks in advance.
Linda and Patrick Elliott
G-LGEZ

Klaus Melchinger <Klaus.Melchinger@...>

No problem at all, you just have to find a long enough wave cloud and you’ll be there!

Best

Klaus

[...]

Del Schier

Hey Ryszard, it looks like you have a yaw string on you canopy: you must be a glider pilot.  It is the cheapest and most sensitive instrument on my Cozy 😊

Del Schier

Cozy IV N197DL

Cannon Creek Airpark 15FL