From: Nick U <unick3@...>
To: canard-aviators@canardzone.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Dec 8, 2020 3:28 pm
Subject: [c-a] COZY: Dynon Checklist

Hi all,

I just installed a Dynon system in my cozy, and one of the features is the on-screen checklist.

If anyone is using this feature, I would appreciate a copy of your checklist file as a starting point.   Please send the file directly to me (to save bandwidth on the group).

Thanks and much appreciated!

Nick Ugolini

Bulent Aliev

Like Tom, I never used it on my Dynon. Paper check list was more convenient.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 11:49 PM Tom Smith via groups.io <trcsmith=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Not using it on my EZ.

Tom Smith  A&P/IA
Long-EZ N12TS
Cell-707-592-0869
KVCB
KJ6PZN

--
Bulent Aliev
Enginegear

Del Schier

Same here, I put one for the Cozy in the Dynon but never use it.

Del

I just installed a Dynon system in my cozy, and one of the features is the on-screen checklist.

If anyone is using this feature, I would appreciate a copy of your checklist file as a starting point.   Please send the file directly to me (to save bandwidth on the group).

Thanks and much appreciated!

Nick Ugolini

--

Bulent Aliev
Enginegear
ph +1 954.557.1019
fax +1 386.957.4473
Bulent@...
www.enginegearonline.com

KEN4ZZ

Never bothered to put checklists in my Dynon system.  Paper only, in recycled military checklist split ring binder.  How the heck would you carry the screen with you during the exterior preflight?  Which flight data are you willing to blank out to run a checklist in flight?  How do you put performance data and W&B charts (which I carry in the back of my CL binder) in the screen?

Ken