From: canard-aviators@canardzone.groups.io <canard-aviators@canardzone.groups.io> On Behalf Of Thomas W. Carey
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2021 4:16 PM
To: 'COZY Builders' <cozy_builders@googlegroups.com>; canard-aviators@canardzone.groups.io
Subject: [c-a] June 2021 Canard Calendar

Hi All,

I'm trying my hand at doing the monthly calendar the Erlend was so gracious to put out every month. I've attached my first attempt. Give it a try.

I would like to hear some feedback from you regarding what resolution you would have typically downloaded from Erlend's web site? I, for example, always downloaded the 1024x768 for my iPad

Tom Carey

stephen wolpin

Hi Tom, looks great; I would also enjoy seeing attribution or place in a small note along the bottom margin.

I download the highest rez.
Thanks for picking up this work and continuing Erlend’s gift to us all.

Steve Wolpin
LongEZ N50MH
From iPhone

On Jun 11, 2021, at 1:16 PM, Thomas W. Carey <tcarey47@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm trying my hand at doing the monthly calendar the Erlend was so gracious to put out every month. I've attached my first attempt. Give it a try.

I would like to hear some feedback from you regarding what resolution you would have typically downloaded from Erlend's web site? I, for example, always downloaded the 1024x768 for my iPad

Tom Carey

<June 2021.jpg>

Thomas W. Carey

Personal stuff, I believe.

What happened to Erlend? Have I missed something or are you just taking over? The RR version looks great by the way.

Jim

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021, 16:16 Thomas W. Carey <tcarey47@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm trying my hand at doing the monthly calendar the Erlend was so gracious to put out every month.  I've attached my first attempt.  Give it a try.

I would like to hear some feedback from you regarding what resolution you would have typically downloaded from Erlend's web site? I, for example, always downloaded the 1024x768 for my iPad

Tom Carey

Jim Evans

What happened to Erlend? Have I missed something or are you just taking over? The RR version looks great by the way.

Jim

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021, 16:16 Thomas W. Carey <tcarey47@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm trying my hand at doing the monthly calendar the Erlend was so gracious to put out every month.  I've attached my first attempt.  Give it a try.

I would like to hear some feedback from you regarding what resolution you would have typically downloaded from Erlend's web site? I, for example, always downloaded the 1024x768 for my iPad

Tom Carey

Bulent Aliev

Looks good Tom 👍.

--
Bulent Aliev
Enginegear

Jim Rodrian

Hi Tom,
Your first attempt looks good. I download the highest resolution available, print it out, and post it on a bulletin in my hangar.
Jim Rodrian
Defiant N403R