From: Rick Girard [mailto:fly.ez@...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 4:01 PM
To: Jim Anderson; canard-aviators@...
Subject: Re: [c-a] Aeropoxy nightmare

I'm building my EZ with Aeropoxy and I DON'T have nightmares. Why?
Because Aeropoxy is approved by the Rutan folks, and I built a panel
using a 10 X 16 X 1/2" piece of urethane foam with 2 plies of BID on
each side. Placed with its ends over a couple of pieces of 2 X 4 it
doesn't even appear to deflect when I stand on it. Dream about girls,
they cost more and are way more dangerous.

Rick
EZ RG