steven applebaum

hello

my wife and i found a great little hotel in rippon for a very reasonable price.

it's called the boarders inn and yo can see it at staycobblestone.com

it was fun too, all we had to do was look up and see how the arrivals were doing on their way into fisk.

we just sold our long and will be flying up with our cozy this year as well

Steven Applebaum This e-mail message is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §2510-2521 and is legally privileged. Unauthorized review, use or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.

On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 01:12:20 PM CDT, Steve Campbell via groups.io <campb001@...> wrote:

Fellow Canardians,
After ~30 years of driving to OSH, my wife and I plan to bring the Cozy next year. Since we are old farts and so really don't want to sleep in a tent, it looks like we will be staying in Appleton. Two questions:

1) If we arrive Sunday afternoon, is it highly likely that we will be able to get into the airport?
2) Anybody have experience with using Uber/Lyft to get back and forth to the airshow?

Thanks in advance for any help - seems silly to ask this stuff in November, but I can see that I need to reserve a hotel room ASAP. Also it distracts from the imminent snow and ice in Minnesota.

Cheers
Steve

--
Steve. Campbell
scampbell@...(651) 260-9327

Steve Campbell

Thanks for the tip Steven. It looks really nice. How do you get back and forth from the hotel and Airventure?
Steve

it's called the boarders inn and yo can see it at staycobblestone.com

On Saturday, November 5, 2022 at 01:12:20 PM CDT, Steve Campbell via groups.io <campb001=umn.edu@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

Emeritus Prof. Electrical and Computer Eng., University of Minnesota
scampbell@...(651) 260-9327

steven applebaum

i fly the airventure cup race so my wife usually drives up separately and picks me up at osh.

we've for a 7pax suv

you're welcome to hop a ride with us

it's called the boarders inn and yo can see it at staycobblestone.com

[...]

Thanks! I will hold you to that.