Arlington fly-in?

Larry Pilkington

Anyone planning to be at Arlington next weekend?  I thought I saw something in a side post, but no search brings it up... I'm hoping to make it up (from Portland), though not in a Canard.

Larry
(two Long EZ projects in process...)

Glenn Charles

Isn’t one enough ?

GM

On Friday, August 12, 2022, 12:26 PM, Larry Pilkington <lopilk@...> wrote:

Anyone planning to be at Arlington next weekend?  I thought I saw something in a side post, but no search brings it up... I'm hoping to make it up (from Portland), though not in a Canard.

Larry
(two Long EZ projects in process...)

tim sullivan

Hopefully Friday. Michael Z is headed that way right now and we are looking at leaving from Norcal and possibly stopping in McMinnville along the way. All depends on the weather. Today would be perfect but who knows what next week will be.

Regards
Tim Sullivan, Placerville CA

Sent from somewhere out there...

Larry Pilkington

One has been with me for 15 years, progress hindered by life (wife,kids,layoffs,moving…). Just as I picked it up again, an opportunity to rebuild one and be flying sooner landed in my lap. And the second has an active building partner!  My wife says I have to sell something before I start anything else… so far, that thread has worked.

Glenn Charles

I’m just finishing a 17 year rebuild so I feel your pain !!!!!

That’s why they call it a loooooooooonnnnnngggggg. EZ !!!!!

GM