Can anyone loan me an Aviation Headset near San Jose, CA for the week?

Izzy

Howdy folks,

I'm in need of an aviation headset to borrow or buy in the San Jose, California area. I was not able to bring my set from home out here this week and need to acquire a set to enable a flight this week. Covid-19 restrictions prevent the Reid-Hill FBO from loaning headsets at this time.

Looking to try to fly into Columbia on Saturday if I'm successful getting some :)

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Izzy
(603)410-7277

Kevin R. Walsh