Canard Owners Builders Calendar

nosedragger48154

Hi Gang, I must be missing something,  I haven’t seen any new calendars since September.  Is Tom Carey ok, or just out of computer range?

Sincerely,

Mike Scovel

S/E Michigan

(313) 608-7202

ezdriver@...

Thomas W. Carey

I have posted calendars all the way thru the end of the year. You must not be a paying subscriber or you’re not logging in cause they are there!!!