Canard shake -RE: [c-a] stupid question???

John Lambert

My VariEze had no such shaking at any speed. It was solid.

I flutter tested to 256mph.

I turned 217mph at sea level (50’ off the ocean, accelerating to it, and trimming while adjusting the mixture for max rpm, not diving for it).

I averaged 214.67 at a Wendover “RACE” event.

I averaged over 200mph during two 1,000 mile AirVenture Cup race events (Kitty Hawk to OSH).

Never had that type of issue with my GU canard.

John Lambert