Topics

CORRECTION to Prop Request:

Phillip Camarda

Scott measured his Flange and just informed me it is an SAE #1 Bolt Pattern on his 0235 L2C Lycoming. He still needs a propeller for his Veri EZ. If you have an extra prop laying around  for 115 HP SAE 1 bolt pattern pusher please contact him at the listed number. Scott  602-799-9312.  His old prop was 63  x  69.

Thank You Gentlemen.

Phil Camarda

KEN4ZZ

Hi Phil-

It's great that you are trying to help a friend.  That said, it has been a really big burr under my saddle (hey, I grew up in Texas after all!) when well intentioned folks misspell the airplane's correct name: It is:  VariEze.   8-)

Blue skies,
Ken

On 4/23/2020 4:11 PM, Phillip Camarda via groups.io wrote:
Scott measured his Flange and just informed me it is an SAE #1 Bolt Pattern on his 0235 L2C Lycoming. He still needs a propeller for his Veri EZ. If you have an extra prop laying around  for 115 HP SAE 1 bolt pattern pusher please contact him at the listed number. Scott  602-799-9312.  His old prop was 63  x  69.

Thank You Gentlemen.

Phil Camarda

I. N. Briggs

Steve Wright named his a VeriEze. Never learned why, but its registered that way.

On Apr 24, 2020, at 01:24, KEN4ZZ via groups.io <ken4zz@...> wrote:

Hi Phil-

It's great that you are trying to help a friend.  That said, it has been a really big burr under my saddle (hey, I grew up in Texas after all!) when well intentioned folks misspell the airplane's correct name: It is:  VariEze.   8-)

Blue skies,
Ken

On 4/23/2020 4:11 PM, Phillip Camarda via groups.io wrote:
Scott measured his Flange and just informed me it is an SAE #1 Bolt Pattern on his 0235 L2C Lycoming. He still needs a propeller for his Veri EZ. If you have an extra prop laying around  for 115 HP SAE 1 bolt pattern pusher please contact him at the listed number. Scott  602-799-9312.  His old prop was 63  x  69.

Thank You Gentlemen.

Phil Camarda

Phillip Camarda

Sorry, I drive  a LONG EZ. You would think Rutan would have just changed the first 4 letters. VERI EZ. However, there must have been a solid reason for his unique respelling of an EZ. From this day forward should I ever mention the little aircrafts name again I will spell it the way you it was intended. Again,  I stand corrected.

Phil

On Friday, April 24, 2020, 08:23:52 AM EDT, I. N. Briggs via groups.io <inbriggs@...> wrote:

[...]

flyingtiger05 <flyingtiger05@...>

Are you sure Phil? All the Lycomning engines that I'm aware of are SAE2 flanges.

Tim

On Thursday, April 23, 2020, 02:11:08 PM PDT, Phillip Camarda via groups.io <uh1cw2@...> wrote:

Scott measured his Flange and just informed me it is an SAE #1 Bolt Pattern on his 0235 L2C Lycoming. He still needs a propeller for his Veri EZ. If you have an extra prop laying around  for 115 HP SAE 1 bolt pattern pusher please contact him at the listed number. Scott  602-799-9312.  His old prop was 63  x  69.

Thank You Gentlemen.

Phil Camarda

Marc J. Zeitlin

flyingtiger05 wrote:

Are you sure Phil? All the Lycomning engines that I'm aware of are SAE2 flanges.

and from:

LYC O235: Note that your engine's bolt circle diameter may be either SAE-1 (4.375") or SAE-2 (4.75").  You must check your engine, and specify S1 or S2 in the part number above.