Cowl Flanges

Keith Spreuer

I got my firewall shaped to fit the prefab cowl pretty well but the cowl need some persuasion here and there.  Any tips? I'm thinking to fix the cowl and duct tape the flange area and lay up the flanges to fit. Just not sure how to fix the cowl in place.

David A Froble

On 6/20/2021 9:43 PM, Keith Spreuer wrote:
I got my firewall shaped to fit the prefab cowl pretty well but the cowl
need some persuasion here and there. Any tips? I'm thinking to fix the
cowl and duct tape the flange area and lay up the flanges to fit. Just
not sure how to fix the cowl in place.
Masking tape ??

Dave Froble Enterprises, Inc. E-Mail: davef@tsoft-inc.com
DFE Ultralights, Inc.