From: Bob Em <cozyfly342@...>
Date: Mon, May 24, 2021 at 8:10 AM
Subject: Cozy 3

After much thought I chose to part out my airplane and started that process last October.  I've sold the instruments, radios and other avionics as well as the wing, canard and engine.  All that is left are the fuselage, prop+extension and engine mount.  I've attached the info on the fuselage and prop stuff.  I'd appreciate it if you could pass the info on to anyone who might be interested in these parts. They can contact me directly via this email.

Best regards,
Bob Misterka

Please contact Bob directly at the email address listed above.

Sean James

You have any insights on the Velocity?

I have a couple of people who might have some interest

On May 25, 2021, at 11:03 AM, Marc J. Zeitlin <marc.j.zeitlin@...> wrote:

Folks:

Bob Misterka asked me to forward this message to the lists:

After much thought I chose to part out my airplane and started that process last October.  I've sold the instruments, radios and other avionics as well as the wing, canard and engine.  All that is left are the fuselage, prop+extension and engine mount.  I've attached the info on the fuselage and prop stuff.  I'd appreciate it if you could pass the info on to anyone who might be interested in these parts. They can contact me directly via this email.

Best regards,
Bob Misterka

Please contact Bob directly at the email address listed above.

<Cozy III Project.pdf>
<Catto Glass Composite 3.pdf>

cozyfly342@...

Hi Folks: