COZY: ELECTRIC Retract Drafty FIX

Vance Atkinson

This may give some ideas on sealing the nose gear system.  I used a piece of scrap leather free from an upholstery shop. .... Beneath the  heater shroud is a small electric radiator type grid that makes PLENTY of hot air and the divider splits the air on to 4 cold tootsies.....

Although this is on the electric retract sys it would work for the manual one ...

Has sealed well for 20 some years.

vance atkinson

Jim Evans

Vance, more info on the electric radiator would be nice. Hope you are doing well.

Jim

On Wed, Nov 16, 2022, 18:49 Vance Atkinson <nostromo56@...> wrote:

This may give some ideas on sealing the nose gear system.  I used a piece of scrap leather free from an upholstery shop. .... Beneath the  heater shroud is a small electric radiator type grid that makes PLENTY of hot air and the divider splits the air on to 4 cold tootsies.....

Although this is on the electric retract sys it would work for the manual one ...

Has sealed well for 20 some years.

vance atkinson

James Russell

Hi Vance:

 Yes, + 1 on more info on your heater install.

Thanks!

Regards,
James