COZY: Fwd: Sale of Varieze

Marc J. Zeitlin

I wrote:

Varieze project plane for sale:

I want to clarify that the description of this plane that I wrote was from a cursory examination - I spent about 30 minutes looking it over. I make no warranties or claims as to the state of the plane.

Joe Person pointed out that both aft landing gear attach tabs look damaged and will need repair. That's along with a lot of other rebuilding as well as installation of the new canopy. This is, if it wasn't clear, a project plane that will take a bit of work to get flying again.