cozy insurance

steven applebaum

hello fellow canardians

quick question,

i currently own a long and my fill coverage insurance though falcon is @1700 a year
i've insured with them for years with a vari, three grummans and three mooneys at different times and been very happy with them.

i'm in the process of buying a cozy and while the liability portion of my premium is going to stay the same for the cozy my hull coverage was quoted at MORE THAN FIVE TIMES the rate of my long....

does anyone have a decent source for full coverage for a cozy???

thanks!

steve

Steven Applebaum This e-mail message is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §2510-2521 and is legally privileged. Unauthorized review, use or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.

Ryszard Zadow

Posted this several times in the past. RAFE works closely with Aviation Insurance Resources for very important reasons.

AIR agent Tracy Martín was guest speaker at last years RAFE Future of Rutan Designs Forum at OSH where she did a very informative presentation on homebuilt insurance and I covered homebuilt safety records. That forum can be viewed here:

RAFE has worked very hard with AIR to get insurance underwriters a better understanding of our brand of aircraft We even put together a short video to distribute to the underwriters. Tracy had the folks at AIR “get it”. I don’t know why anyone would still want to do business with outfits that don’t.

Ryszard

On Nov 5, 2022, at 14:06, steven applebaum via groups.io <n9595m@...> wrote:

[...]

just emailed tracy, thanks commander!